TCD eCenter Entrepreneur and Startup Incubator Program
The Twin Cities Development eCenter assists new and startup companies and entrepreneurs develop by providing resources and assistance in accessing various services. While the eCenter is also an environment to veteran entrepreneurs in their second year of the ecosystem, the structure of the organization still remains the same regardless of experience level – assistance in making your ideas happen. We offer assistance in:
- Training Workshops;
- Startup Resources, such as Writing a Business Plan, Long and Short Range Projections, Budgeting, and incubation metrics;
- Aid in connecting to Angel Investors, Venture Capitalist Firms, and other funding avenues;
- Mentorship & Professional Strategic sources;
- Developmental networking opportunities;
- Strong emphasis on client assistance and success; and
- Conference rooms and office spaces available with access to copier, scanner, fax, internet, and phone hookups – for complete details on available office suites, please Contact Us.
We welcome you to come to the eCenter and tour the facilities. Our summer hours are Monday – Thursday from 8:00a.m. – 4:30p.m. and Friday from 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m. During the winter, we are open Monday – Thursday from 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. and Friday from 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m. We are closed weekends and holidays.
Become a part of the TCD eCenter Entrepreneur and Startup Incubator Program and let us become a part of your success story. The TCD eCenter – Making Your Business Ideas Happen.
For a Program Plan and to see if the eCenter Entrepreneur and Startup Incubator Program is right for you, Click Here.